Frank’s changes to the training techniques were not drastic but were simply done for efficiency reasons.
Drastic (adjective); likely to have a strong or far-reaching effect.
- That is a drastic change of hair color you got.
- Sometimes sports teams make drastic moves to get better like trading players.
- Q. Do you think we need to get so drastic with the punishment?
Efficiency (noun); the ability to do something or produce something without wasting materials, time, or energy : the quality or degree of being efficient.
- That new computer upgrade definitely increased my computers speed and efficiency.
- There was an improvement in the efficiency of the engine. It seems to be working much better.
- Q. How can we improve the efficiency of our deliveries?